We are continuously expanding our team and desire a master multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude. Candidates should be able to assist management and all visitors to the company by handling office tasks, providing polite and professional assistance via phone, mail, and e-mail, making appointments, and generally being a helpful and positive presence in the workplace.
To be successful as a Dental Receptionist, candidates should be professional, polite, and attentive while also being accurate. They should always be prepared and responsive, willing to meet each challenge directly. Dental receptionists must be comfortable with computers, general office tasks, and excel at both verbal and written communication. Most importantly, Dental Receptionists should have a genuine desire to meet the needs of others.
Dental Receptionist Responsibilities:
- Handling office tasks, such as booking appropriate appointments for patients.
- Providing real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts.
- Assisting management with medical documents and admin.
- Using computers to complete bookings, email, and generate documents.
- Greet and assist visitors.
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure a seamless and positive experience.
Dental Reception Requirements:
- Prior administrative experience.
- Excellent computer skills, especially typing.
- Attention to detail.
- Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others.
To apply for future opportunities, please email your CV, along with a cover letter explaining why you think you would fit our team to: firstname.lastname@example.org.