We are continuously expanding our diverse team of dental professionals and support staff. If you enjoy working as part of a team that has patient care as your core focus, this could be the right opportunity for you.
To be successful, candidates should be professional, polite, and attentive while also being accurate. They should always be prepared and responsive, willing to meet each challenge directly.
Dental Nurse Responsibilities
- Preparing and maintaining the dental equipment, instruments and materials within a dental surgery
- Carrying out infection control and decontamination procedures
- Recording dental charting carried out by clinicians
- Preparing, mixing and handling dental materials
- Providing chair-side support to dentists throughout a range of dental procedures
- Providing support and reassurance to patients
- Providing administration support in making appointments, taking payments and dealing with paperwork.
- To ensure that the surgical areas and equipment are regularly cleaned and maintained, paying all due attention to relevant legal and ethical codes, in addition to the practice policy in respect of cross infection control and Health & Safety.
- To keep accurate records of and ensure the recording methods are used in line with agreed practice policy, current medical guidelines and recommendations from official bodies.
An experienced dental nurse will use his/her knowledge of dentistry to anticipate what is needed during treatment sessions, a skill that is highly valued by the clinician.
Candidates must be fully qualified with 3 years minimum experience required.
To apply for future opportunities, please email your CV, along with a cover letter explaining why you think you would fit our team to: email@example.com.